Monday, May 2, 2011

Okay, so you want more info?

Well, basically, I love grasshoppers, and after capturing and raising a grasshopper named "Greengo" from a nymph, I decided I would catch more grasshoppers. After me and a few friends found a nymph, (young grasshopper) I caught it, and captured another fully grown grasshopper. Unfortunately, they both died soon after I caught them. One died mysteriously, and the other one fell from the top of the cage, and appeared to have brain damage, (it was acting VERY strangely, and appeared to be in a lot of pain)so I then put it out of it's misery. (as quickly as possible) I then caught a nymph before having to leave to a family gathering, and have looked after it ever since. I later decided I would start a project to raise and breed grasshoppers. I only have one yet, and very little as far as supplies, but I will manage. I will soon find a way to get to a local petshop to but supplies. (As long as they aren't UBER expensive)

Well, I need a name for my current ONLY grasshopper. I posted a picture in my last post. Let me know in the comments, if you have the time! He MIGHT be a band-winged grasshopper. He is VERY close to the pictures I've seen. Thanks for your input!

Well, I hope that's enough info for ya'll.

Thanks!

~Raven

1 comment:

  1. eclecto-hopper! combonation of eclectic and grasshopper, most grasshoppera are not kept as pets, so thats already unisual for him,, or eclectic as some might say

    ReplyDelete